Converting an OST file to PST can be the need of the moment. MS Outlook includes data items such as emails, contacts, calendar and much more that takes place in the offline store. These features are extremely beneficial in the areas where the Internet connection is not reliable. All the changes made to Outlook during the offline mode gets synched with the MS Exchange Server when the mail server restores. Because, the OST files always work in sync with the PST file keeping the mailbox updated with all the data items.
Although, there are cases when the mailbox or mail items are not accessible. There might be technical issues due to which mail server is not available at that point, in such cases OST file is the best way out because it is a replication of the Exchange Server on a local machine.
There are many other reasons where the user should undertake the use of OST to PST converter. The top five reasons are listed below when it becomes crucial to use OST to PST converter for a better understanding and saving from data loss.
- Unexpected crash down of MS Exchange Server : Due to power failure, virus attacks, hardware failure, malicious software, etc. the server can crash down without notifying. Hence, an unexpected crash down of MS Exchange Server can bring you in a problematic situation. These situations are not easy to handle and come with a lot of challenges like the error messages keep repeating themselves.
- Exchange Server downtime or maintenance : The access to the mailbox is interrupted or inaccessible when the exchange server faces downtime or maintenance issues. The business gets hampered due to the urgency of work. All the mailbox items get stored in an OST file which is in sync with the MS Exchange Server. Hence, using OST to PST converter can help in importing all the mail items to MS Outlook application.
- Data recovery after accidental mailbox deletion of the user : Regarding, accidental deletion of mailbox the essential data of users can be lost. In such cases, using the OST to PST converter can recover all the deleted files and save them to the MS Exchange Server.
- Data migration : Migrating data from one place to another is a task for the users, as the data is essential and moving it to a different machine can be a tedious task. But, the OST to PST converter tool makes it easy for any organization in shifting its data.
- OST gets corrupted: When the OST file gets corrupted the users come across messages like the following:
Message alert “Your offline folder could not be configured. \\xyzComputerName\abcFolderName\Outlook.ost”
Message alert “The operation failed due to registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook and try again. If the problem persists, please reinstall.”
Though, the user can receive such messages while working in a networked environment. Hence, to recover from such cases, a professional OST Recovery is the best option and what more do you need when OST to PST converter tool is a click away. This is a professional tool that can repair and convert corrupt OST files to PST files. It is a very quick and easy to use software which saves you from any data loss and it is not limited to converting OST to PST, but also exports OST to Office365, different email servers and webmails too.