Updating passwords is quite a normal habit of Outlook users as it is good for data security. You can manually update the MS Outlook 2019 profile password. Just follow the given procedure, step by step:
Procedure to Reset the Password in MS Outlook 2019
To reset profile password in MS Outlook 2019, follow the given steps below:
- Open MS Outlook 2019 application. Click to File > Info > Account Settings.
- Click Manage Profiles.
- Click Email Accounts.
- Now select the email account and click on Change. In the new window, scroll down to the Logon Information section. Now change the password and click Next.
- Click on the Close button after the process ends.
Update Outlook PST File Password
PST file password is required when you have to open a protected Outlook Data File (.pst). Periodically changing the password is good for security reasons. You can change the password of the .pst file if you know the old password. To change the password, follow the instructions given below:
- Open MS Outlook 2019 Application.
- Go to File > Info > Account Settings.
- In the Data Files tab, select Outlook Data File (.pst) and click on Settings.
- Now, click on Change Password.
- Enter your old password first. Then enter the new password two times. Click on OK to change the password.
Recover, Remove, or Reset Password with a Professional Tool
To recover MS Outlook password, you must use a third-party tool like the Kernel Outlook Password Recovery. It is the most reliable and secure tool for this task. The software is designed with advanced algorithms to perform multiple tasks. With this tool, users can perform various tasks like:
- Recover passwords
- Remove passwords
- Reset passwords
The software is very easy to use and supports PST files of all MS Outlook versions, including Outlook Office 365, Outlook 2019/2016/2013, and previous versions.
Advantages of Using Kernel Outlook Password Recovery
Using an automated tool always a plus point. Some of the advantages of this are given below:
- Recovers multilingual passwords
- Retrieves passwords in any language
- Allows users to remove and set a new password
- Creates a password even for a protected PST file
- Absolutely free of cost
- Compatible with all MS Outlook versions