When a user imports Calendar items to Outlook through Import/Export Wizard or sync Outlook with different devices, then this situation arises that a number of duplicate Calendar entries and appointments are seen in Outlook. Here, we are discussing the methods to remove such duplicate Calendar entries in Outlook 2016.
Steps to remove duplicate Calendar items from Outlook 2016
To remove duplicate entries of Calendar and Appointments, one can follow the below steps:
- In Outlook, open the Calendar folder.
- Change the view to List from the Change View tab
- Click View Settings next to Change View.
- Click on Sort to change the order of items.
- In the next window, select Subject in Sort items by drop-down menu, select Ascending option, and click Ok.
- Click Ok in Advanced View Settings: List window.
- The order of Calendar entries will be sorted by ‘Subject’; select all duplicate entries (use Ctrl button to select multiple entries).
- Right-click on selected entries and click on Delete to remove all duplicate entries.
By following these steps, one can easily remove duplicate Calendar entries in Outlook 2016.
If you want to remove duplicate email entries, you can refer to Kernel for Outlook Duplicates Remover tool to remove duplicate emails from any version of Outlook.